Al Faozan Tours and Travels(also collectively referred to as "we". "our" and "us") respects your privacy and this policy sets out how we collect, use, store, disclose and otherwise treat your personal information .Your personal information is collected by us for the primary purpose of providing travel services to you.
1. What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual. Personal information includes information that relates to personal characteristics such as gender, age, income, home address or phone number, ethnic background, family status; health such as health history, health conditions, and health services and relevant other activities. Furthermore, due the nature of the travel and tours agency corporate existence, we also include in our policies and staunchly protect therein an individual's financial information including checking account information and credit card information.
2. We collect personal information for the following purposes:
Like all travel and tour agencies, we collect, use and disclose personal information in order to serve our clients which may include through other services that we may offer in connections with our websites, rewards programs, promo packages, official social media platforms that we control (our "Social Media Pages"), apps, as well as through HTML- or non-formatted email messages that we send to you. For our clients, the primary purposes for collecting personal information are as follows:
• to make and secure airline ticket and hotel reservations as well as similar services.
• to issue transportation documents and vouchers as well as other documents.
• to provide travel suppliers with information to complete the necessary purchasing arrangements for a wide array of travel and tourism products.
Typical Personal Information
collected has been stated below to properly identify our clients and their entitlement to the services required;
(c) date of birth
(e) email address
(h) credit card or other payment details including billing address
(i) travel details
(j) passport number;
(k) dietary requirements;
(l) other information relevant to travel arrangements
(m) IP address of visitors to our website
3. Sensitive information
is collected if it is relevant to the provision of travel related services, not limited to insurance cover. This could include, but is not limited to, health information, religious practices or details of a criminal record that may be relevant to your travel arrangements.
health services and relevant other activities. Furthermore, due the nature of the travel and tours agency corporate existence, we also include in our policies and staunchly protect therein an individual's financial information including checking account information and credit card information.
We may collect your personal information in a variety of ways, including the following methods:
(a) Information given directly by you when making a booking either with us directly or with one of our personal travel managers. This information will usually be provided in person during a meeting, online, offline, by writing to us or by telephone
(b) information you provide on our website, such as to register online for special deals, competitions or to receive our newsletters
(c) from one of our affiliated companies.
(d) from other travel agents or service providers.
(e) from market research companies.
(F) through email marketing strategies.
(f) from third party service providers that collect personal information when providing you with a service and then provide that information to us, such as frequent flyer programs.
(g) through cookies or our server software.
4. Protecting Personal Information:
We recognize the importance of protecting personal information. For this reason, we have put up following steps:
• Paper information is always under supervision or secured in a locked or restricted area.
• Electronic hardware is either under supervision or secured in a locked or restricted area at all times. In addition, passwords are used on computers. All of our cell phones are digital, which signals are more difficult to intercept.
• Paper information is transmitted through sealed, addressed envelopes or boxes as a reputable company.
• Electronic information is transmitted either through a direct line or is anonymized or encrypted.
• External consultants, sister agencies, and partners with access to personal information must enter into privacy agreements with us.
5. Disclosure of personal information:
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances:
(a) to travel service providers, such as travel wholesalers, tour operators, airlines, hotels and other service providers for the purpose of providing you with the travel services that you have requested.
(b) as required or authorised by law, such as where unlawful activity has been engaged in, or is suspected of being engaged in, as required by law enforcement officials or agencies and
When we book travel arrangements for you and collect your personal information we act as agent on behalf of travel service providers, such as airlines, tour companies, travel insurance providers and hotels who are responsible for providing your services.
The personal information disclosed to third party travel suppliers is meant to provide you with the travel services you request ,which may include sensitive information.
We take reasonable steps to:
(a) ensure that personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant, having regard to the purpose of the use or disclosure and stored in a secure environment.
(b) implement physical, electronic and organisation steps to protect your personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
(c) regularly review and update our security measures to maintain the security, integrity and privacy of personal information that we collect.
(d) destroy or de-identify personal information when it is no longer required.
Security measures that we have in place to protect your personal information include the following:
(a) employing industry standard techniques such as firewalls, virus scanning tools and encryption.
(b) requiring employees and personal travel managers to use logins and passwords for access to all systems.
(c) requiring all staff and contractors to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
(d) using secure networks when transmitting electronic data.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any unauthorised access to your personal information or for any other security breach.
6. Access to, and correction of, your personal information You are able to access and correct your personal information held by any of our Travel managers by contacting the Private Policy Manager as stated below directly. You may request access to, or correction of, any of your personal information that we hold by contacting us directly using the details set out below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period after it is made and may recover from you our reasonable cost of providing you with access,( if need be).
7. Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites that are not controlled, operated or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Before providing your personal information to such websites, you should read, and ensure that you understand, their privacy policies.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, or prefer to use the website anonymously, you should adjust your internet browser settings accordingly.
You can unsubscribe from receiving communications from us at any time. If you do not wish to receive any further marketing material from us click on the unsubscribe link provided in the content of such page.
If you have a complaint about the way we have dealt with your personal information, please contact us directly using the details set out below. We will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time.
Private policy Manager
Al-Faozan Tours and Travels Nigeria Limited
2 Adeniyi Adebanjo Close, Off Obafemi Street, Isawo Rd., Owutu Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Nigeria.
+234(0)8036479507, +234(0) 8053648405